QUALITY FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC AUTO REPAIR
Want to improve your car’s performance? Schedule an appointment today!
Your local Houston AAMCO Transmissions and Total Car Care can help you keep your vehicle running efficiently with our auto tune-up services. Don’t let reduced mileage and performance issues burn a hole in your pocket. Every drop adds up when it comes to lengthening the life of your car, truck or SUV and reducing your carbon footprint. We guarantee our services with the best Nationwide Warranty. Schedule an appointment online today!
How often does my vehicle need a tune-up?
- Older and Non-Electric Ignition Vehicles: 10,000-12,000 miles or every year, which ever comes first.
- Newer, Electric-Ignition and Fuel-Injection Vehicles: 25,000-100,000 miles or every year, which ever comes first.
What do AAMCO Houston, TX engine tune-up’s include?
- A complete visual inspection of engine components
- Replacing your old spark plugs with new ones
- Idle speed adjustment; choke, throttle linkage, distributor cap and spark plug wire inspection
- Checking your car’s computer system for trouble codes
- Checking for performance and drivability issues
How do you know that your car needs a tune-up?
- Poor gas mileage
- Decrease in drivability
- Noises while driving
- Engine chugging, racing or shaking
- Excessive smoke from the exhaust
- Flashing check engine light
- Recurring or sudden transmission issue
Our filter replacement services:
- Fuel Filter replacement
- Air Filter replacement
So if you have experienced a decrease in gas mileage or are having problems with drivability, then it’s time for a tune-up. Check your car’s owner manual or contact AAMCO Houston, TX, our local car tune-up experts because we know that a properly tuned vehicle increases your gas mileage and improves the performance of your car while helping to protect the environment and lengthen the life of your car.
AAMCO Houston, TX
OUR ADDRESS12470 Northwest Freeway, Houston, Texas 77092
Monday - Friday | 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Saturday - Sunday | Closed